Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Review of CSJH's comeback One More Chance


So recently CSJH (also known as the Grace) made a comeback after a 4 year hiatus. When I heard the news, I was so excited because I had really liked their music. They were meant to be the counterpart of DBSK, but never reached the popularity that DBSK reached. To me this was very depressing because they are some of the most beautiful and talented singers/dancers in kpop.
THEIR COMEBACK:
Hmmmm....honestly the song was kind of a dissapointment. IDK...I mean it's catchy and all, but compared to their older songs, this song is very weak. SM should have picked an upbeat song that would show off their vocal abilities. SO SONG: (7.5/10)
Music vid:
The video has beautiful colors, and the dancing is good as always, but it's too typical. No fun/amazing elements or storyline...I was kind of expecting morexD VID: (7/10)
Outfits/Styling:
(10/10) They both LOOK STUNNING!!!I love every outfit. It's very hip, bold, and avant garde. I think this is the best they have ever looked in any of their videos.

Overall:
I hope these girls keep on coming out with new songs/vids because I absolutely love them. They work really hard, and I hope their comeback is successful because they deserve it. Also hope that Stephanie and Lina will come back because they had the strongest vocals in the group/Stephanie is probably one of the best kpop dancers ever.

Here are the links to the vid:
One More Chance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ucjNQwUnY

Other fave songs by them:
My Everything:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSuOWnXVKE8

The Club ft. Rain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0q4tnsdK6E

No comments:

Post a Comment